Welcome to Mer-Ek
We, EUMA COSMETICS SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP L.L.C, a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, under the Commercial License number 3023493, whose registered address is at PO Box 3045, Abudhabi, United Arab Emirates . (“we”, “us”, “ours”) respect the privacy of all of our users and are committed to protecting information collected through the Website.
1 - What categories of Information we may collect?
You may choose to provide personal information to us in many ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site or in our social media. The following is a list of Personal Information that we may collect and process about you.
- Contact and personal details such as: name, delivery address, phone number, email address, billing and payment information, date of birth, gift recipient details, gender, nationality and Personal Shopping preferences
- Website statistical information such as: your location, the URL you use to access the Website, browser or device type/unique fingerprint, your computer’s IP address and domain type, which pages you visited, search terms you entered, items you clicked on
- Transactional information such as: Orders you placed, items you purchased, date and time of Order as well as Orders you decided not to complete or items you placed in your basket and discarded, preferences you have indicated to us, requested personalization of items
- Information from third parties such as: couriers, payment providers or through the Amber Program
- Information you supply to us via online or offline surveys, competitions or product registration
Please note that your full payment card details are captured only for the purposes of processing your transaction and are not stored, sold or rented by us. Your full payment card details are not available to our staff. All card transactions are managed by trusted, certified and legally authorized partners who are responsible for ensuring that your payment details remain secure during the payment process.
Where you provide the information of a third party to us, you are confirming that you have their consent to do so.
Our Website uses first party cookies (very small files that are sent by us to your computer or other access device) and other similar technologies which we can access when you visit our Website in the future. We may also use third party cookies.
There are five types of cookies:
· Website Functionality Cookies
These cookies enable you to browse the Website and use our features such as shopping baskets
· Website Analytics Cookies
We use these cookies to measure and analyze how our customers use the Website. This allows us to continuously improve our Website and your shopping experience.
· Customer Preference Cookies
When browsing or shopping online, the Website will remember your preferences (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
· Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
· Third-Party Service Provider Cookies
We may work with third party companies whom we authorize to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on the Website. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience. These service providers may use these technologies in the ways described above and in addition may help us and you to avoid fraud.
By using our Website you agree that we and they can place these types of cookies on your device and access them whenever you visit the Website or other websites operated by us.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
2 - For which purposes do we use your Personal Information?
We collect the above mentioned Personal Information for the following purposes:
(i) For the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party:
- to allow us to process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order,
- to manage your account and to serve your requests in general,
(ii) On the basis of the data subject's consent:
- to send you our newsletters as well as details of our products, special offers or promotional offers that may be of interest to you,
(iii) For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us:
- to improve our understanding of your interests and concerns, to improve our understanding of your use of our products, for our internal marketing and demographic studies: we may use your information to make our Website design and products/services better, as we believe that it is also in our legitimate interest to better serve you and respond to your needs.
- for security purposes: we may use information to protect our company, our clients, and our Website against fraud, theft or any wrongdoing which may affect our activity as it is our legitimate interest to ensure the security of our activity
3 - Who may we share your Information with
We may share your information with any of the following:
- Our group companies
- Carefully selected third parties with whom we have a relationship and who may contact you or utilize your data only for reasons pre-agreed with us, including marketing
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as: payment processing, information technology, Website maintenance, surveys and market research, warehousing and logistics, couriers, advertising and marketing or any service required to process your Order
- Our professional services providers such as: legal, audit, financial and insurance advisers
- Any assignee, successor operator or prospective purchaser of the Website or of us
- Any legal, regulatory, law enforcement, government or municipal bodies
- Any gift recipient or provider of any warranty in relation to your Order
4 - Your rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights:
(i) Right of access
You have the right to confirm with us whether your Personal Information is processed, and if it is, to request access to that Personal Information including the categories of Personal Information processed, the purpose of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients.
(ii) Right to rectification
You may have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete your Personal Information.
(iii) Right to erasure
You may have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information.
(iv) Right to restriction of processing
In limited circumstances, you may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your Personal Information.
(v) Right to data portability
You may have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity.
(vi) Right to object and rights relating to automated decision-making
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Information by us and We can be required to no longer process your Personal Data.
(vii) Right to provide your instructions regarding the storage, deletion or disclosure of your Personal Information after your death.
When your Personal Information processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us at any moment. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, please contact email@example.com
5 - Changes to this Policy